Educational factors and their relationship to living organisms “Explanation of the lesson”
Educational Factors and Their Relationship to Living Organisms Science is considered one of the most important subjects that an individual can study at different levels of education, because this subject is responsible for teaching people everything that can exist in the world around us in terms of soil or living organisms and plants that they find in it. Today, through the Egypt Brief website, we explain the study of educational factors and their relationship with living organisms.
Educational factors and their relation to living organisms
- Educational factors that can be found on the surface of the earth are numerous and different. We can initially talk about the soil where the soil consists of several layers, that is, the layers of the so-called cultivation horizons, in which they can be found.
- All these layers that can be found in the soil are what is called the solid crust of the earth, which consists of layers that are the core of the earth or the core of the earth, because it contains everywhere many minerals and other things.
More information about the relationships between organisms in the ecosystem and hunting in the ecosystem is offered by the “Read More” page via the following link: Relationships between organisms in the ecosystem and information about prey in the ecosystem
Soils are divided into three parts, based on educational factors and their relationship to living organisms, which we can present in the following paragraph:
First the hard part
- It is a part that is one of the most important parts that soil can contain and can be represented in some things on Earth or inseparable with the passage of time and the many climate changes that have occurred in the world around us
- The solid part consists of organic matter or what remains after the decay of many living organisms that die in the world, and some of these organisms remain on Earth after being broken down by erosive agents and analyzed.
- Another component of solids components are all the mineral substances that can be found in the soil, which can be clay, things like that, sand dunes and many other things from erosion.
Second running part
- The liquid part is the other part of which the soil on the surface of the earth consists, or things that are not considered solid or mineral matter, or that have been formed by erosion or the like.
- The current part of educational factors and their relationship to living organisms can consist of two elements, the first element of which is water that is found everywhere such as seas, oceans and even underground water.
- Another element related to the liquid part of the soil is the so-called mineral salts, which are in liquid form.
The third invasive part
It is the third part of the soil that can contain all the atmospheric gases that humans use, such as oxygen, carbon dioxide or many other gases.
For more information about the largest species of crocodiles and crocodiles in the world and what their life is like, you can click on the attached link: What are the largest species of crocodiles in the world and what is their life like?
The relationship between soil and living organisms
Educational factors and their relationship with living organisms are among the things that can be investigated by knowing the soil horizon, which we can explain in the following paragraph:
- Forest layers, the first layer in the sequence of soil stratigraphy, consist of all the remains that can be found from decaying plants, dead organisms, or many other things on the ground.
- Humus is the second layer in the soil stratification, consisting of all the mineral materials that can be found in the soil mixed with the remaining organic matter from the upper layer in the soil stratification arrangement.
- A reservoir is a soil horizon that may contain too much dissolved material due to soil weathering or lead to very long soil stratification and leaching times.
- Subsoil, which is considered the last and final part in the formation of soil layers that can be found on the ground because it consists of remains or fossil materials that can fall from the upper layers of soil layers.
- By touching on all these things, we can discover that the soil is the living environment in which organisms can live and feed, as well as the benefits that these organisms can get from the materials in the soil layers.
You can read more about the causes of pollution and the sources and causes of water and soil pollution at the following link: What are the causes and sources of pollution and the causes of water and soil pollution?
- Educational factors and their relationship with organisms are among the things that allow us to look at the properties that soil can have so that we can determine the way organisms exist in it and enable it to cope with different weather factors.
- In order to get to know the general features of education, we need to present them in more detail, as evidenced by the following paragraph:
First, the soil texture
- Soil texture is one of the most important things by which soil can be distinguished, and it is considered one of the most important features that all workers in the field of science must learn, since soil texture is divided into many things or components that can be formed from it.
- Among the most important components that represent soil texture is clay, which is the third component of soil texture, as well as the sand found on the soil, as well as all the grains of sand. in the ground.
- The fourth component of soil texture is silt, which can be obtained from seas or oceans, which are located on the surface of the earth, and silt is obtained by the influence of natural factors or weather factors without human intervention.
Second, soil structure
- Structure is one of the things that can be known in soil properties and soil structure can be defined as the manner or manner in which all the particles or particles that may exist in or on the soil are collected.
- The soil structure is divided into three parts, the first of which is the unconnected structure, in which the soil particles are irregularly connected to each other and are considered part of structures that do not have logical dimensions for determining the path.
- Another structure in the factors of education and its relation to living organisms is a cohesive structure, that is, a structure in which soil particles or particles are very close, and this structure is one of the strongest particles that participate in soil formation. Earth.
- The third structure is the glomerular structure, which is considered a group of all grains of sand that merge with it into one of the spherical shapes, as well as all grains of silt extracted from the sea or ocean.
The site offers you more information to learn more about who is at risk of extinction. What are the main reasons for the extinction of many organisms? Via the link below: Who are endangered animals, what are the main reasons for the extinction of many organisms?
In this article, we talked about the study of educational factors and their relationship to living organisms, and we got acquainted with the constituent parts of the soil, the relationship of the soil with living organisms and the properties of the soil.