Oscar “evening” holiday for Egyptian sports
This was stated in his speech that he gave at the ceremony Evening Oscar sport in the organization Evening newspaper and newspapers Football and stadiumsin the presence of dr Ashraf Sobhy Minister of Youth and Sports, iIyad Abu El-Hajjaj president Home of liberation For printing and publishing.
The festival takes place under an umbrella National Press Authority Led by Eng Abdul Sadiq Al-Shorbaji It is the only festival he organizes press institution citizenship in Egypt.
It is attended by a group of senior sports leaders in Egypt, including but not limited to Engineer Hisham Hatab, President of the Olympic Committee and Dr. Hossam El-Din Mostafa, President of the Paralympic Committee, MP Mahmoud Hussein, Chairman of the Youth and Sports Committee of the House of Representatives, MP Ahmed Diab, President of the Association of Professional Clubs, and Dr. Walid Al-Mallah, President of Rawabet Sports Company, Saif Al-Waziri, President of Presentation Company, as well as leaders of sports associations and groups of great stars from the family of football and other games. and a host of top sports experts alongside Oscar and Shields winners.
And the word of the journalist came Abdul Nabi Al-Shahat As follows:
It is fortunate that our celebration today coincides with the 60th edition of Oscar “Al Massa”, the oldest evening newspaper in the history of the Middle East.
With you today we celebrate the most important and biggest sports event in the history of the Egyptian press, and in fact the whole East.. until it became an annual holiday for Egyptian sports.. in which we celebrate together by honoring prominent and talented athletes who were transparently chosen through the opinions of the masses and senior critics on the scene.. even today, the elderly participate with us in this celebration of the stars and legends of the balls they received Evening Oscar They are in the prime of their youth with the stars of the current generation and they are the present and the future.
Ladies and gentlemen
This year’s festival is organized by evening and newspaper Football and stadiums Led by my respected colleague Muhammed Al-Demerdash Which, no doubt, caused an unprecedented boom that everyone witnessed to recover Football and stadiums Her position and leadership in the sports community.
As we celebrate the 60th Academy Awards this year, we cannot fail to mention with pride the great professors who left us after leaving us a legacy that we cherish in our publications, such as Abdel-Fadil Taha, a pioneer of sports journalism, Abdel-Majid Noman, who started his life from the evening court, Farouk Youssef, Hamdi Al-Nahhas, etc. Many, may God have mercy on them all, as much as they gave and learned.
And a sincere greeting to my teacher and teacher, but the professor of the generation, if we want to be specific.. white-handed owners of an institution Home of liberation In general, and the evening in particular… He is its revivalist and leader, a great journalist writer Samir Ragab icon Home of liberation .
Thank you very much, Mr. Eng Abdul Sadiq Al-Shorbaji president National Press Authority For what he presented and presents to all publications in all state institutions until they return to their previous era.
And thanks to Mr. Iyad Abu Al-Hajjaj, Chairman of the Board of Directors, for providing the necessary support for the success of this festival.
Finally, I would like to thank my colleagues at Al-Masaa for the support they have surrounded me with over the past period, until my launch into the digital world.
As for the conclusion, along with the sponsor of this celebration, in whose hands Egyptian sports have experienced the development that everyone has witnessed.. and ask our simple people in the villages and hungry Egypt after they have playgrounds and youth and cultural centers with all the meanings of the word.. and during his reign we also knew sports investment and we succeeded For the first time in our history we produced Egypt’s first soccer ball for the 2022 World Cup and many other things that there is no place to mention All this because we are simply in front of a youth minister who bears the name Dr. Ashraf Sobhi, Minister of Youth and Sports, who is very much loved by the sports community.
Finally, thank you to everyone who kindly responded and responded to the invitation. Greetings to the esteemed winners of this year’s referendum.
The best player of the season, best goalkeeper, foreign star, young player, coach, referee and commentator, best athlete, broadcaster, TV program and best sports project are chosen.
The 2022 annual Oscars evening is as follows:
• Best player and scorer: Ahmed Sayed Zizou, star of Egypt and Zamalek club
• Best goalkeeper: Mohamed Awwad, goalkeeper of Egypt and Zamalek
• Best young player: Hossam Abdel Meguid, Egyptian Olympic and first defender and club Zamalek.
• Best foreign professional player: International financial player and Al-Ahly star Aliou Diang.
• The best coach: Portuguese Josevaldo Ferreira, technical director of the Zamalek club.
• Best referee: Judge Muhammad Maarouf.
• Best football supervisor: Amir Mortada Mansour, general football supervisor at Zamalek.
• The best youth sector: the Enppi club sector.
• Best sports project: the Egyptian club’s new stadium project presented by its president Kamel Abu Ali.
• The best female athlete: Bassant Hamida, winner of the 100 and 200 meter races at the Mediterranean Championship, which broke the record of previous tournaments.
• Best non-spherical sports player: Azmy Muhailiba, Egyptian and world archery champion.
• The best coach of the team game: Spaniard Agusti Bosch, technical director of the Al-Ahly basketball club.
• Best football analyst: Hazem Emam.
• Best commentator: Hatem Batisha, current commentator of On Sport and former BN Sport.
• Best announcer: Saif Zaher, presenter on the On Sport Time channel.
• Best host: Amira Gamal from Ontime Sport.
• Best sports program: Stadium on time with Ahmed Schubert.
• Best sports federation: Arms Federation.
The “Evening Oscars”, which will be held tonight, under the auspices of Ashraf Sobhi, Minister of Youth and Sports, will be attended by numerous officials, dignitaries, club presidents, journalists and the media.
The celebration will be attended by senior stars and football legends who have won the annual Oscar night, and the ceremony appeared in Abhi in an unprecedented way.
You can share news on the communication pages