If you enter the passport.. know the costs of the authorized person and the costs of the marriage contract in Egypt 2022.
Costs of a marriage contract in Egypt in 2022.. In light of the economic crisis that many Egyptian families are going through, especially those with children who are about to get married, some of them are looking for Costs of a marriage contract in Egypt in 2022.
In this regard, the Syndicate of Legal Officers in Egypt published a list of costs for a marriage contract in Egypt in 2022-2023, after the increase in the prices of a marriage contract, divorce, examination and documentation, as the price of a marriage contract in Egypt. or the marriage contract and endorsement reached £600, plus fees and carriage charges.
The week provides its followers with knowledge about everything related to marriage contract costs in Egypt 2023 with sponsor, review and divorce costs, as part of the continuous service it provides to its visitors in various areas, and you can follow above by clicking here.
Marriage, divorce and audit fees in Egypt 2022
On the other hand, the Union of Legal Officers in Egypt issued a new price early last year, which included a list of fees for marriage, divorce and revision in Egypt, which read as follows:
– Costs of marriage contract or friendship £600.
– Deferred compensation can be added to it, so that the amount increases according to the agreed deferred value, such as:
1) A rate of 3% will be added if the deferred amount is less than £5k
2) 4% if it is less than 10 thousand pounds
3) 5% of the back if it is more than that
As for the review fees, they cost £600, divorce in attendance is £600 and divorce in absentia costs £800.
Wedding expenses include court fees and do not include moving expenses
In a related context, this is a list of new wedding fees in Egypt, after wedding costs have increased in Egypt, as they are distributed to wedding officials in several governorates through union branches, provided that these prices include court fees, official fees marriage, taxes and cost of documents, not including expenses. The transfer of the authorized person is paid by the husband, depending on the case.
Where an arrangement and agreement is made between the groom and the authorized person as to his fees, they usually include stamp duty, and include one hundred pounds instead of a fifty pound stamp, as well as 2% of the value of the late dowry as evidence of the marriage certificate, in addition to 7% of the value of the late dowry as wages for him, because that will be added to it Draw the back side as we explained above.
– Marriage contract writing fees in the case of a deferred dowry of £100,000, an estimated 5% of the value of the deferred amount is added, with £600 being paid as a fee value.
The fee for registering the audit contract is £600.
The fee for registering a civil divorce agreement is £600.
The fee for registering a divorce agreement in absentia is £800.
Documents required for the conclusion of a legal marriage by an authorized person
On the other hand, for a legal marriage contract between an Egyptian man and an Egyptian woman, the following papers are prepared through an authorized person:
– 5 personal photos for husband and wife.
– National identity cards for husband and wife, which must be valid and not expired, + copies thereof.
Birth certificates of husband and wife.
– Medical certificate for husband and wife stating that both parties do not have any obstacles to enter into a marriage between the two parties.
Salary of legal representative
The authorized person does not receive compensation from the court, but takes his compensation from the groom, which includes government fees and includes £100 in lieu of a fifty pound stamp, plus 2% of the value of the late dowry amount as proof of the marriage certificate, plus 7% of the value of the late dowry as his salary, and this percentage mainly as the average salary for the authorized person.
In addition, the authorized person does not receive a salary from the state, just as he may not perform any other profession than the authorized one, and the authorized person may not perform the profession of lawyer or teacher or perform any commercial, industrial or professional activity in addition to his work, which is confirmed by Article 13 of the Ordinance on Legal Officers, “Law on Legal Officers”, which stipulates that it is not allowed to combine government work, legal profession or teaching. , with any work that is not in accordance with the work of the officer or that prevents the officer from performing his work satisfactorily.
On the other hand, the judgments of the administrative court and the State Council confirm that a religious official is a public official who documents marriage and divorce contracts within the limits set by law. Necessary for the performance of a public duty or a condition for it.
Fees for the marriage contract in 2023
The fee for a marriage contract without deferred dowry is £600.
Fees for a marriage contract with a late person whose value is up to 5 thousand pounds. 3% of the latent value is added + 600 pounds fee.
Fees for a marriage contract with a late party whose value is up to £10,000. 4% of the latent value is added + £600 fee.
– Fees for marriage contracts with a deferred amount of up to £100,000. 5% of late value + £600 is added as a fee.
– Fees for revision and divorce agreement, whether it is a divorce in absentia or in presence.
The contract review fee is £600.
Divorce benefits as approved in 2023
– Fees for writing a marriage contract with the presence of a dowry deferment in the amount of 100,000 pounds. In this case, an estimated 5% of the value of the deferred amount is added, with the payment of 600 pounds as the value of the fee.
As for the registration fee for the audit contract, it is estimated at £600.
Fees for registering a civil divorce agreement are estimated at £600.
Approved by the new Personal Status Act. Steps to get a health card for those who are going to get married
Forgery or bribery
Marriage counseling center and training of 9,000 officials.. What did “Ifta” do to face high divorce rates?